Let Us Take the Stress Out of the Nanny Hiring Process.
- Do you have your candidate and you donít know where to begin the process?
- Your busy life style leaves no time to take care of government procedures.
- You are not familiar with the recent changes in regulations to hire a foreign nanny.
"Over 33 years of placement experience."
HOW TO DO IT?Call us during office hours at 604.298.6633 and we will take all the information necessary to complete the procedures on your behalf.
We will prepare all the documents required and you will be asked to review them and sign where needed.
Download the Inquiry Form complete it and send it to us.
We will contact you within 24 hours.
Follow the link to fnd out :
Useful Information for Families.
If you have any further questions ,
please e-mail us:
call us at: 604.298.6633
Have you decided to hire a nanny?
Check our Blog for Useful information:• Parentsí and Care Giversí Expectations
• Letter of Agreement Nanny-Employer
• Childcare - Making the Best of Difficult Choices
• Child Care Choice
• Thinking of Hiring a Babysitter?
• Nanny or Day Care?
• Finding A Nanny For Your Family
• Looking For A Nanny Job?
• Working as a Live-in Caregiver in Canada
• Nanny Services / Au Pair Services
• Hiring A Live-In Nanny or A Live-Out Nanny
• Hiring A Part-Time Nanny
• Salary For A Live-in Nanny
• Information you need to know about hiring a nanny
• How to find a quality nanny for your children.
• Hints and questions for interviewing applicants for a nanny position
• What to ask when you are looking for a quality nanny agency
• Points to consider before hiring a nanny
• Live–in versus live–out nanny – Pros and Cons
• European Aupairs / Babysitters working as nannies in Canada
• Need a nanny? Here are some pointers.